A lighter and safer alternative to wood and plastic crates
Kübox is an incredibly strong, lightweight, easy-to-assemble shipping container. The result of award-winning innovation, world-class packaging design, and aerospace engineering.
Created with simple yet innovative technology using mostly paper, it assembles in 1/10 of the time it takes to assemble a wood crate.
Kübox won a DuPont Award for Innovative Product in Sustainability. Specifically designed to be used more than once, enabling an eco-friendly alternative.
Featuring a compression strength of more than 5,000 pounds, the Kübox can be safely assembled or disassembled without tools and can be shipped and stored flat, saving on space, labor, and transportation costs.
Every Kübox breaks down flat to just a few inches tall and weighs half the weight of a wood crate. It is simple to store, transport, and reuse.
We can make you a Kübox with custom dimensions and no minimum order quantity.
Kübox in action
Kübox for businesses
Kübox can reduce the risks of shipping and increase your brand value.
• Ship heavy and fragile items via parcel, no need for pallets.
• Get more product shipped within the 150 weight limit of parcel shipping.
• Ship across the world at cheaper costs. Made from paper and therefore not subject to ISPM export regulations, Kübox travels through international customs where wood crates often get detained.
• Build your own shipping containers. Handling a Kübox reduces the risk of injuries, it is lighter than wood crates, requires no special tools, nails or staples, and generates no splinters.
• Use and reuse for multiple shipments. Kübox has been proven to be very durable in any shipping environment frequently making six or more trips. Our innovative design allows to use replacement parts, extending the Kübox life for even more trips.
• Customize your shipping crates. Our minimum order quantity is one Kübox. Full color branding is available on Kübox panels up to 42" wide.
Kübox is the lightweight option for shipping special items that need to be handled with extra care.
The strength and durability of the Kübox ensure that the contents, from gallery artwork to aircraft engines, stay safe throughout delivery.
Kübox is a patented design with resilient corners that help absorb the shock of rough handling.
We can craft a custom Kübox for your special shipment - our minimum order quantity is one!